Do you have questions about your child’s speech, language or feeding skills?
- Have you ever noticed that your child has difficulty expressing his/her thoughts clearly?
- Is your child having a hard time following directions?
- Does your child often repeat words or stutter?
- Does your child have a hard time with a particular sound?
- Does your child have a difficult time being understood?
- Does your child have food aversions?
- Would you like reassurance that your child is developing typically?
If you answered yes, it could indicate an undetected speech-language disorder, which may impact his/her social, emotional and educational growth. Research consistently shows that early intervention dramatically increases success rates for children who require therapy and reduces the time needed to improve communication skills.
Kidspeech treats children and adolescents with a variety of communicative disorders, including children who have:
- Articulation/Phonology Disorders
- Apraxia/Dyspraxia of speech
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Bilingual Language Disorders
- Cognitive or Developmental Delays
- Expressive & Receptive Language Disorders
- Hearing Impairments/ Cochlear Implants
- Oral-Motor/Feeding/Swallowing Disorders
- Semantic/Pragmatic (social skills) Disorders
- Speech & Language Delays in Toddlers
- Stuttering & Fluency Disorders
- Voice Disorders