Our therapy focuses on integrating treatment into a natural part of your child’s daily routine. Kidspeech provides age appropriate therapy techniques, including:
• play-based therapy for younger children
• creative learning experiences for older children
Our patients’ families are an essential part of the treatment team. Families will be guided in understanding their child’s areas of need and strengths, as well as assisting the child’s intervention, including carryover:
• at home
• at school and
• in the community
Kidspeech therapists work as a team with all the contributors to your child’s education and care, including:
• occupational therapists
• physical therapists
In order to begin services for your child, Kidspeech will need the following:
• A prescription from your Primary Care Physician
• Any information on previous evaluations or treatments received
• Medical/Background Information Form
• Parent Consent Form
• Notice of Privacy Practices Form
• Current copy of your insurance card (front and back)
• Current copy of IFSP/IEP if applicable
If any of the following questions applies to you, Kidspeech can help:
• Do you have questions regarding your child’s speech, language or feeding skills?
• Are you concerned about your child not developing skills as quickly as other children?
• Do you need to pursue a comprehensive evaluation?
• Do you have questions about your preschooler’s speech sound development?
• Do you want reassurance that your child is on track with their development?
Do you have questions about your child’s speech, language, and/or feeding skills?
• Have you ever noticed that your child has difficulty expressing his/her thoughts clearly?
• Are they having a hard time following directions?
• Does he/she often repeat words or stutter?
• Does your child have a hard time with a particular sound?
• Does your child have a hard time being understood?
• Does your child have food aversions?
• Would you like reassurance that your child is developing typically?
I would like to take this opportunity to state how impressed and pleased I have been with Babies Can’t Wait, It is the best program. I was with a private speech therapy company for a few months and my child did not really progress. Once our speech therapist from babies Can’t Wait started working with my son his improvement was immediate. She has been working with him for about a month now and I can’t believe the changes in him. He is adding new words everyday to his vocabulary. He loves to work with her. It is so apparent that she loves her job and loves her “kids.” I would highly recommend Babies Can’t Wait to any parent in need of special services for their child. I was a little nervous about using a state funded program because I was unsure what kind of therapists would be involved. I must say it has been a wonderful program for my family.