An initial phone call to the office will begin the process to receive services for your child. We are grateful that you have chosen us to partner with you in meeting your child’s needs.
In order to begin services and “enhance your child’s communication skills,” please note the necessary items in the list below:
- A prescription from your Primary Care Physician
- Any information on previous evaluations or treatments received
- Medical/Background Information Form
- Parent Consent Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form
- Current copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- Current copy of IFSP/IEP if applicable
If you have any questions, please complete the form below:
No Fields Found.